This Policy describes how we processes your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing scenarios. We may inform you of product- or service-specific data collection through supplementary policies or notices provided before collection.
This Policy describes:
1. How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
2. Cookies & Similar Technologies
3. How We Disclose Personal Data
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
5. How We Protect Your Personal Data
6. Third-Party Providers and Their Services
7. Updates to This Policy
8. How to Contact Us
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or interact with us by. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products. For example, we may use technologies like cookies or receive use data from software running on your device. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services. The personal data we collect includes name, gender, enterprise name, job position, postal and email addresses, phone number, login information (account and password), etc., depending on how you interact with us, for example, the website you visit or the products. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
· Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products that may interest you; inviting you to participate in our activities (including promotional activities), market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can opt out at any time.
· Sending you important notices.
· Providing you with customized user experience and content.
· Qualifying and managing suppliers and business partners, and communicating or working with suppliers and business partners.
· Improving our products and through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
· Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share.
· Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users, executing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
· Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
We may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII). Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, we will collect statistical data, such as the numbers of visits to its website. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites, products so that we can improve our services and better satisfy your needs. We may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at its own discretion.
We will endeavor to isolate your personal data from non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
We will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis, including:
· Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a transaction or service request;
· Processing your personal data with your consent;
· Processing based on the legitimate interests of our company or a third party when we use your personal data to contact you, conduct marketing or market surveys, improve our products and services, execute and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs, and other purposes. Legitimate interests include enabling us to more effectively manage and operate our business and provide our products and services; protecting the security of our businesses, systems, products, services, and customers; internal management; complying with internal policies and processes; and other legitimate interests described in this policy;
· Processing your personal data as necessary to comply with and fulfill legal obligations.
To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data known as a cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device. The content of a cookie can be retrieved or read only by the server that creates the cookie. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to the browsers or mobile applications you use, and enable websites to store data such as your preferences or items in your shopping cart.
In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar technologies on our websites such as web beacons and pixel tags. For example, when you receive an email from us, it may contain a click-through URL that links to our web page. If you click the link, we will track your visit to help us learn about your preferences for products and services and improve our customer service. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image embedded in a website or in an email. We use pixel tags in emails to find out whether an email has been opened. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time if you do not want to be tracked in this manner.
To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, we may disclose your personal data to law enforcement or other government agencies. If we are involved in a restructuring, merger & acquisition, or a bankruptcy or liquidation lawsuit in a given jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed in connection with the transaction. We may also disclose your data when appropriate, for example, to execute Terms and Conditions, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or when it is in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is correct. We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. You could give your feedback online. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we processes your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. For example, we use cryptographic technologies for data confidentiality, protection mechanisms to prevent attacks, and access control mechanisms to permit only authorized access to your personal data. We also provide training on security and privacy protection for employees to raise their awareness of personal data protection. We are committed to protecting your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards we use to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc. We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision. You can choose to deregister your account. After you deregister your account, we will stop providing you with products and services through your account and delete your relevant personal data, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements.
To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than XINXING JIHUA and its partners ("third parties"). we do not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
We cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
If you have any privacy complaints or issues, and want to contact us please send email to us.
Last updated: August 2021.